Thursday 19 March 2015

Looking back at Brief

I need to look back at the brief as I have got carried away with this idea of the bridge connecting the two sides of the River, but the design needs to be floating.


The design

- needs to be floating
- 200-300 audience                                           - How is my design meeting 
- capable of being moved                                     these requirements, I need 
- facilities for the audience                                   go back and look at how do
                                                                         do I make a bridge that is 
                                                                         floating? does it still allow 
                                                                         for the River to be used for
                                                                         boats and other uses?